WordPress is a content management system (
CMS) written in PHP and mainly intended for creating blogs.
Before installing WordPress, you must first ensure the correct configuration of the domain itself and the database:
- Create a Website without editing the options in
- Indicate our DNS servers at the domain registrar.
- Create a MySQL database with a database user.
The MySQL server address depends on the server number. For server
s0.serv00.com will be the address
mysql0.serv00.com, for server
mysql1.serv00.com, for server
mysql2.serv00.com etc. The examples use
In order to perform the installation, you must first log in to your account via SSH, then:
- Go to
DOMAINis the name of the domain where WordPress will be installed, command:
- Download the installation archive of the latest CMS version:
- Delete the
public_htmldirectory, unpack the archive, rename the unpacked directory and remove the unnecessary archive after unpacking:
rm -r public_html && unzip latest.zip && mv wordpress public_html && rm latest.zip
- Go to the website and continue the installation in your browser.
- When configuring the system, enter:
- database server address -
- database name - name of the created
- database user -
username(who has access to the previously created
- database password -
password of the previously entered user.
- After the installation is complete, remove the
installdirectory with the
rm -r public_html/installcommand
We recommend using the
wp admin slug plugin to hide the standard address of the login panel for the administrator.